jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

Justin Bieber to Vibe: "My Fans Are Crazier Than Anyone Else's Fans"

by Firecracker at August 16, 2012 4:54 pm

This is true, and Adam Lambert's fans come in second. In Justin Bieber's Vibe feature, he doesn't give comments about how "manly," he is, instead he talks about what fame can do to people, why he tries to have a private life, and what his fans are like.

On fame: “In general, fame can tear you apart, so you can never really feel like you’re famous. When people start acting like they’re famous, that’s when they start losing it.”

On privacy: “I don’t like giving too much personal information about where I live and the cars I drive… There are a lot of people in this world that aren’t good people, and all they need to do is a little research and then they can… People hiding in garbage cans overnight to catch [pictures] of me. Crazy things happen. You can’t give out too much personal information.”

On Beliebers: “My fans are crazier than anyone else’s fans. I’ve had girls make light-up signs with actual mechanics involved. Like it takes them three months to make that sign. Three months! That’s a long time.”

The Biebus has been forced to mature very quickly. He's been taking himself too seriously these days, but he still seems pretty self-aware.

Tags: Justin Bieber

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog