jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

Justin Bieber Says He Shaves!

by Firecracker at August 17, 2012 1:06 pm

He has no facial hair. His chin is as smooth as a baby's a*s, so Justin Bieber totes shaves his balls. Bieber tells Vibe magazine that he isn't looking forward to shaving on a daily basis. Anyone else think he's never going to have to?

Bieber-in-vibe

“I hate shaving. It’s really going to suck when I have to start shaving every day. My mom looks pretty young and my dad does, too, so hopefully I will, too.” 

REALLY? Justin is years away from completing puberty and looks like a chick you'd like to date. Just think of how hot Justine would look with longer hair?

He also looks years younger than he is, so why even mention aging when you're too young to even legally drink in the States?! Bieba, please!

Tags: Justin Bieber

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog