lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

Victoria Justice: I don't mind that I compare it with Selena Gomez - Netjoven.pe

41 Minutes ago

victoriaVictoria justice / Marie Claire

Victoria Justice actress posed for the cover of the October Marie Claire magazine and did an interview in which he revealed that you do not mind be compared with Selena Gomez, since at the end of the day, both are very different.

' Doesn't bother me at all. I am is where I should be. At the end of the day, we are very different and we are looking for our journey in this industry ', said Victoria Justice.

On the other hand, the actress 'Victorius' spoke about the comedian Chelsea Handler, with whom he worked on his new movie ' Fun Size', and said it considered a very brave woman.

By: FM/NetJoven

TAGS: Victoria Justice, Selena Gomez, Marie Claire, Fun Size, Chelsea Handler, Nickelodeon, Victorius

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog