viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

Justin Bieber In Rolling Stone: "I'm Manly!"

Get ready to laugh, ladies and gentleman. As you may already know, Justin Bieber covers the new issue of Rolling Stone rocking a scowl and wife beater that make him look about as threatening as Rachel Maddow. Now we have some excerpts from the RS interview that are equally hilarious.

Justin Bieber Rolling Stone Cover

"I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way," says the Biebus, presumably with a straight face. "I don't carry myself as a boy." As if Justin Bieber declaring himself manly weren't hysterical enough, the 18 year-old then goes on to offer some relationship advice.

"I make sure to do the little things," says JB. "Like noticing when they get their hair done, or when they change their nail color. Also saying things all the time - like, 'You're very pretty.'" So, wait...women like compliments? When is this guy gonna write a book already? Look, Biebs I know you're surrounded by yes men all day, so it gets hard to keep things in perspective, but most guys aren't looking for romance advice from a dude who still counts his pubes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog